Let me show you how, using myself as an example.
- First, download the Rhonna Designs app from the iTunes Store.
- Select the Camera Roll Option.
- Next, pick the Rhonna Backgrounds.
- Scroll down and choose the black chalkboard background.
- Chose the shape of the poster that you'd like to have. I like the 2:3 or iPad.
- Select "CROP"
- At the top lefthand corner, you will see T for Text and a cute flower-like symbol for all of the artwork Rhonna Designs offers. Chose T.
- Here you can pick what color you'd like to use, as well as the font. There are several different font options.
- Once you are done writing your child's name, pick a color and click "DONE"
- You can drag your word to anywhere you'd like on the canvas, make it larger, or put it on an angle. All by your fingertips.
- After the name is complete, lets add a fun banner. Click on the flower symbol.
- Scroll down to banners, and chose one of your liking.
- You can switch colors with these as well, change the size, and move it just like you did with the text.
- Keep adding more words to your poster. Have fun with the colors and fonts, really mix them up as you go.
- If you'd like to UNDO something, click the backwards arrow.
- Remember, you can only work on one thing at a time. Always make sure you press DONE between different words or symbols.
- Add fun artwork to help breakup your different sections. Remember, you can make these lines or designs different colors or sizes.
- Once you have completed your Chalkboard Poster, click on the teal box with three white lines, and then click SHARE.
- Chose HI-RES.
- Share your piece however you'd like. I'd recommend making sure you save it to your camera roll first.
Here's Itty Bitty's:
Have you ever made one of these? Do you think you may try now that you know?